5 Trends That Will Drive Performance Management in 2019
January 8, 2019
11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET
Every organization needs to know the best ways to be competitive in today’s talent market.
How can you apply the latest performance management trends to motivate and spark employee performance?
Join Meghan M. Biro for a close look at five key trends that will shape performance management for 2019. She’ll talk about what they are and how they can boost performance, empower great management, and push retention levels up.
You will learn:
- How check-ins transform management via shared goals and great communication
- Why employee-driven tools are the key to great employer-manager relationships
- How to truly leverage analytics beyond HR and into strategic talent decision-making
- Why polls are engagement surveys are only as effective as how we act on them—and how to use them to drive strategy
- How to leverage the tech that makes people the cornerstone of your performance management program
About the Presenter: Meghan M. Biro is the founder and CEO of TalentCulture. A globally recognized HR technology analyst, author, speaker and brand strategist, Biro has worked with hundreds of companies, from early-stage startups to global brands like Microsoft, IBM and Google. She is consistently included in lists of top online influencers and writes about HR tech and people management at SHRM, Forbes.com and a variety of other media outlets. She is a sought-after personality and is a regularly featured speaker at global business conferences and serves on boards for leading HR and technology brands.