Meghan M. Biro
Founder and CEO of TalentCulture
September 12, 2019 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT
The biggest question facing most companies today is this: How do we improve our culture to retain our employees? How do we engage and inspire a workforce that’s more multigenerational than ever? The answer is recognition: baked into the culture, aligned with objectives, and speaking to the needs, behaviors and expectations of every generation.
Join Meghan M. Biro for a hands-on, lively discussion of the truly effective ways to harness recognition, engage your workforce, and retain your best employees. Meghan will talk about the best practices any company can follow to shape a culture of recognition — from timing to delivery, from best channels to smart formats. This is a practical look at how to strategize recognition — for everyone in your workforce — and drive amazing employee engagement.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The news and numbers: The must-know insights on engagement
- Timing is everything: Setting recognition cadences for your workforce
- Not one-size-fits-all: Meeting the expectations of each generation
- Gaining buy In: Getting leadership on board
- Level by level: Key steps for leaders and managers
- Going social: Creating momentum with social recognition
- Models that work: Learning from companies that are doing recognition right
About the Presenter: Meghan M. Biro is the founder and CEO of TalentCulture. A globally recognized HR technology analyst, author, speaker and brand strategist, Biro has worked with hundreds of companies, from early-stage startups to global brands like Microsoft, IBM and Google. She is consistently included in lists of top online influencers and writes about HR tech and people management at SHRM, Forbes.com and a variety of other media outlets. She is a sought-after personality and is a regularly featured speaker at global business conferences and serves on boards for leading HR and technology brands.