Hiring the best talent for your company’s open positions should never feel like a gamble. Yet all too often, recruiters feel like they’re just rolling the dice, hoping to discover the ideal candidate.
Fortunately, the hiring process no longer has to feel like a game of chance, thanks to a wealth of smart new technologies, from social media sourcing to video interviewing. It’s always a good move to leverage innovative tools that can help make recruitment faster and easier.
The infographic below (compiled by Spark Hire, an online video resume and interviewing platform), shows that more employers are taking their chances with HR technology. It also suggests some compelling reasons why. For example:
• 94% of recruiters plan to use social media in their recruitment efforts
• More than 6 in 10 employers now use video interviews in their hiring process
• Big data is expected to generate 4.4 million jobs by 2015
• Companies will spend more than $2 billion on gamification services by 2015
• 70% of active job seekers are using mobile devices to look for jobs
New HR technology can help remove the guesswork from the hunt for top talent. Mobile recruiting can make it easier for candidates to apply, while video interviews can help you see beyond a candidate’s online poker face. If you roll the dice and apply winning technology across the recruiting process, the odds are likely to give you an advantage in today’s talent acquisition game.
Does your organization compare with others in applying new technology to HR? Check out infographic below, and share your opinions in the comments area!
What do you think? What new hiring technology has helped your company the most?