Can’t-Miss Moments at ERE 2018
This week, I’m visiting San Diego for the very first time. I can’t wait for some California sunshine — and some can’t-miss wisdom from some of the most respected voices in HR at the 2018 ERE Recruiting Conference.
The ERE agenda is overflowing with big ideas and big personalities. Here are the moments I encourage you to add to the top of your list.
Monday Welcome Reception
I’ll be at the Monday evening opening party to help kick off the event. I’m excited to see old friends. I’d love to meet YOU, too, new friends.
You know I love me some good yoga moves. Shout out to the ERE team for including sunrise yoga on this year’s agenda!
Here are the other Tuesday sessions I recommend checking out:
- Opening with Gretchen Carlson: Be Fierce.
- Machine Learning/AI Roles Will Dominate Your Firm – How Recruiting Must Prepare with Dr. John Sullivan.
- Recruiters: Boost Your Emotional Intelligence with Dr. Charles Handler and Caroline Stoke.
- Building a “Glocal” Future Talent Program – The Insights, the Challenges, and the Tech-Based Solutions with Michael Lake.
- The State of the Profession with Tom Darrow.
On Wednesday, continue the learning and flag these sessions in your conference agenda:
- Talent Leadership in a World Going Digital. I’m a big fan of Will Staney, and this is sure to be a good one.
- Measuring Diversity and Inclusion Recruiting Peer Validation Sessions with Ben Gotkin.
- How to Be a Proactive, Not Reactive Talent Department with Angela Bortolussi.
- What’s Next? Great question from Steve Levy to wrap up the conference.
I hope to see you in San Diego! Tweet me any time @MeghanMBiro.