A high-performance team is an organization’s best asset in terms of productivity, engagement, and alignment. 81% of employees often work in teams and 40% agree that being part of a team inspires them to perform better. But fostering great teamwork — and managing teams — is a challenge in most organizations.
Join Meghan M. Biro for a hands-on guide to the best practices for unlocking amazing teamwork in your company. She’ll discuss the new research on the power of teams and reveal the key connection between employee experience and team experience. She’ll cover the four factors of successful teamwork, and offer strategies to achieve them. Empowered and engaged teams are a critical factor in today and tomorrow’s workplace, whatever the size or nature of your workforce.
In this interactive, fast-paced webinar, you will learn:
- The key trends in teamwork every organization needs to know.
- How to connect individual and team performance for great results.
- How to improve communication between team members.
- How to best distribute the workflow for team success.
- How to promote a team culture of accountability.
- How to build trust throughout your teams.
- The power of feedback in team unity and performance
About the Presenter: Meghan M. Biro is the founder and CEO of TalentCulture. A globally recognized HR technology analyst, author, speaker and brand strategist, Biro has worked with hundreds of companies, from early-stage startups to global brands like Microsoft, IBM and Google. She is consistently included in lists of top online influencers and writes about HR tech and people management at SHRM, Forbes.com and a variety of other media outlets. She is a sought-after personality and is a regularly featured speaker at global business conferences and serves on boards for leading HR and technology brands.