Recognition Culture: The MVP of Employee Experience
You know that feeling you get when you successfully complete a project at work and your boss stops to tell you how awesome you did? How about when you get an award at work, or even a bonus? All of these are examples of recognition at work.
And you’re not the only one who appreciates being, well, appreciated. According to our new eBook, Recognition Culture: The MVP of Employee Experience, a 2013 study found that recognition is the top driver of employee engagement. So if you want to keep employees encouraged and engaged at work, making recognition a major part of your company culture is essential, and this eBook can help you get started.
Here are a few points you’ll learn more about when you download Recognition Culture: The MVP of Employee Experience:
- Why building a culture of recognition in the workplace is so important.
- Why recognition needs to be regular and timely, not just once in a while.
- How many employees do not feel recognized enough and want more immediate feedback from managers.
- What the most common forms of recognition in the workplace are.
- How to encourage employees to share positive sentiments, rather than just sharing complaints on Glassdoor and Twitter.
- What R.I.S.E means and how to incorporate it into your company culture.
- What features a high-quality central recognition platform needs to include.
- Examples of the ways in which two well-known companies figured out how to reinforce their values and increase employee engagement using a single cloud-based platform.
Interested in any of these pointers? If you think employee engagement in your business could use a boost, fill out the form on this page to download Recognition Culture: The MVP of Employee Experience today to start building your company’s culture of recognition.