When it comes to employee experience, no organization can afford to make mistakes. But larger organizations are particularly vulnerable when it comes to a miscalculation at scale. To find out what truly makes today’s workforce tick, Topia commissioned a landmark survey on employee experience — and found startling disparities between what employees want and what HR thinks they want. The data shows we’re missing the mark. Just 17% of employees rate their employee experience as excellent, and there are countless reasons why, from bad managers to tedious administrative tasks to lack of global mobility, and more.
Join Meghan M. Biro, CEO and Founder of TalentCulture, and Steve Black, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Topia, for a fast-paced, data-driven dive into the realities of employee experience today. From changing circumstances and evolving culture to new expectations, there’s never been a more important time to understand your workforce’s wants and needs.
- Why there’s such a perception gap when it comes to employee experience
- How to identify the negatives holding back your employee experience
- Why sophisticated software and apps aren’t enough
- How employers can better balance tech, relationships, opportunity, and recognition
- How to give employees the growth they crave — and will stay with an employer for
- How to meet the ambitions of 18-38-year-olds — a critical demographic for building your workforce