Give Your Workplace Meaningful Benefits
What are meaningful employee benefits? Benefits that meet the true needs and wants of employees. Even before the pandemic, the tide was turning on benefits of choice — to more flexible, practical, and customizable. Now we have a new imperative to provide benefits that matter, boost morale, and most importantly, keep everyone safe.
Join Meghan M. Biro for a deep dive into a whole new way to envision benefits that addresses the realities of today’s workplace. She’ll look at the primary needs of today’s workforce, such as the need for safety — and look at how Uber for Business is flipping the script. Not only does it unite practical challenges — transportation and food — into one easy to use and customizable platform, it provides real-time data and analytics to help companies best manage and track the spends. This is a whole new generation of benefits — consumer-centric, modern, and relevant.
You’ll also learn:
- How Uber for Business taps into the needs of remote, flexible, and the evolving workplace.
- How companies can leverage new food and meal offerings for employees.
- Why having a platform provides greater advantages and visibility than piecemeal offerings
- How people managers can tailor customized programs for teams and employees.
- How to address health and safety needs and promote accountability.
This webinar has been approved for HRCI credit issuance.