What are meaningful employee benefits? Benefits that meet the true needs and wants of employees. Even before the pandemic, the tide was turning on benefits of choice — to more flexible, practical, and customizable. Now we have a new imperative to provide benefits that matter, boost morale, and most importantly, keep everyone safe.
Join Meghan M. Biro for a deep dive into a whole new way to envision benefits that addresses the realities of today’s workplace. She’ll look at the primary needs of today’s workforce, such as the need for safety — and look at how Uber for Business is flipping the script. Not only does it unite practical challenges — transportation and food — into one easy to use and customizable platform, it provides real-time data and analytics to help companies best manage and track the spends. This is a whole new generation of benefits — consumer-centric, modern, and relevant.
You’ll also learn:
- How Uber for Business taps into the needs of remote, flexible, and the evolving workplace.
- How companies can leverage new food and meal offerings for employees.
- Why having a platform provides greater advantages and visibility than piecemeal offerings
- How people managers can tailor customized programs for teams and employees.
- How to address health and safety needs and promote accountability.
This webinar has been approved for HRCI credit issuance.