The new reality of work today would be unimaginable to most of us even 5 years ago. Everything is different. The workforce, the tools, the laws, the workplace — and companies that don’t focus on these stunning shifts can find themselves quickly left behind. We’re looking at what’s new: the who, what, when, how, where, and even why. There are 7 critical trends to know about — and we’ll help you pinpoint the best game plan for getting ahead of them for 2019.
- Expanded workforce — how to optimize gig workers and new working arrangements to make your teams even stronger
- Diversity and inclusion — if you want access to the best talent out there, here’s how to improve diversity and inclusion now
- New regulations and compliance — how to ensure you’re aware of the new laws happening — and are better prepared to comply with them
- Self-service — how to set up the best self-service tools that today and tomorrow’s workforce thrives on
- State of the art interviewing – to attract, recruit and hire the cream of the crop
- Supertools — how to leverage the innovations changing how we communicate and work, like natural language processing
- Health and wellness — how revitalize your workplace culture by taking a modern approach to health and wellness
Join Meghan M. Biro of TalentCulture for a look at how to tackle these trends and build them into your own HR strategy – it’s easier than you may think, and will have far-reaching results that benefit everyone. This is a particularly great event for SMB companies hungry to improve and grow along with their workforce. Today’s talent is going for workplaces that think forward, and this webinar will show you how to do it.
About the Presenter: Meghan M. Biro is the founder and CEO of TalentCulture. A globally recognized HR technology analyst, author, speaker and brand strategist, Biro has worked with hundreds of companies, from early-stage startups to global brands like Microsoft, IBM and Google. She is consistently included in lists of top online influencers and writes about HR tech and people management at SHRM, Forbes.com and a variety of other media outlets. She is a sought-after personality and is a regularly featured speaker at global business conferences and serves on boards for leading HR and technology brands.