Meghan M. Biro
Founder and CEO of TalentCulture
VP of International Mobility at Schneider Electric
November 15, 2019 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT
Join Meghan M. Biro, CEO and Founder of TalentCulture, and Susanna Warner-Corbacho, VP of International Mobility at Schneider Electric, for a dynamic conversation on what goes into a truly successful mobility program — so successful that Schneider won bronze in the Best Unique or Innovative Workforce Management Program award from Brandon Hall. They’ll share insights on how to transform mobility from task-based to a key strategic advantage for both organization and talent.
This is a look at an innovative mobility program at work in real-time — a hands-on guide to proven best practices. Schneider transformed its own mobility program to increase visibility into performance and projected costs, ensure effective candidate selection and drive more flexibility for the employee. Learn the secrets of a mobility winner, including why it’s so important to see mobility as of your talent strategy , and how to modernize and digitize your mobility program to drive incredible value for your company.
In this lively webinar you will learn:
- The evolution of Schneider Electric’s mobility program
- How to balance selectivity and opportunity
- How to facilitate traditional and nontraditional mobility scenarios
- Determining the right criteria and duration for any mobility assignment
- Why partnering with other branches of HR is critical
- How to improve diversity and inclusion in mobility
- How to take your organization’s mobility program from transactional to strategic
- How to get tech, data, and governance to work together
This webinar is hosted live on November 15th at 1 pm ET.
About the Presenter: Meghan M. Biro is the founder and CEO of TalentCulture. A globally recognized HR technology analyst, author, speaker and brand strategist, Biro has worked with hundreds of companies, from early-stage startups to global brands like Microsoft, IBM and Google. She is consistently included in lists of top online influencers and writes about HR tech and people management at SHRM, Forbes.com and a variety of other media outlets. She is a sought-after personality and is a regularly featured speaker at global business conferences and serves on boards for leading HR and technology brands.