7 Ways Recognition Connects Engagement and Business Goals
March 15, 2018
2018 will bring an ever-tighter jobs market and hyper competitive business transformation. In terms of employee engagement, this is no time to blink. But if you don’t connect engagement to organizational goals, you won’t drive true business results. The surefire way to make the connection is with a powerful rewards and recognition program — that creates a culture of feedback and sparks strategic alignment. A well-designed recognition culture empowers both employees and organizations to focus on the same achievements. For today’s HR and performance management leaders, it’s a must-do.
Join Meghan M. Biro for a close look at 7 key ways to leverage rewards and recognition into a potent fuel that fires up employee engagement and business objectives at the same time.
In this interactive, fast-paced webinar, we’ll cover:
- How to place your people front and center and found in every moment of recognition.
- How to infuse rewards with meaning tied to business goals.
- How to create a momentum of engagement keyed to strategic initiatives.
- How to shape feedback that connects employee objectives with key business objectives.
- How to leverage the impact of social sharing to spark and spread genuine engagement.
- How rewards and recognition can help fireproof your workforce against turnover.
- How to gather actionable data from feedback and leverage it for even better engagement.