How Tech is Transforming Recruiting: 5 Tips to Leverage the Best New Tools [Webinar]
Odds are your HR department is no stranger to technology, but is your team leveraging the right tech when it comes to recruiting? With so many companies competing for the best candidates, your business needs to keep its competitive edge in the recruiting process. Technology can take you there.
Want the specifics? Good news: Our friends at getTalent will be hosting a free webinar on March 28, 2017, from 1-2 PM CDT to explore the most effective ways to use technology in the recruiting process. In the meantime, here are five tips help you leverage the best new technological recruiting tools.
- Using technology in the recruiting process can save your company time and money. That’s right. New technology can reduce the time it takes to identify the best candidate for an open position.
- Passive candidates are often the most valuable. Why? The most qualified candidates know exactly that—they’re qualified. They’re more than likely more selective than less-qualified candidates, but by using new technology-based recruiting tools, seeking out and hiring passive but qualified candidates is simplified.
- Building and nurturing a talent pipeline of qualified candidates sets your company up for success in the present and the future. If your business is recruiting candidates, it’s a sign of growth and success. By building and maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates, you’re ensuring that success isn’t short-lived.
- Sourcing candidates is a complicated process, and there are many common mistakes you might not even know you’re making. Simple, easily correctable mistakes are more than likely hindering your current recruiting process. Identifying and fixing these errors will streamline your hiring efforts.
- Automation, Automation, Automation. Automation is an invaluable tool in the recruiting process. New technology can identify the best candidates for open positions, and automation ensures they don’t get lost in the crowd.
If you want more tips and tricks alongside in-depth discussion about how technology is transforming the recruiting process, don’t miss this webinar. Register today!