https://talentculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/TCLogo_web-272x60-1.png 0 0 TalentCulture Team + Guests https://talentculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/TCLogo_web-272x60-1.png TalentCulture Team + Guests2010-03-21 10:22:002020-05-20 16:07:515 Gadget Trends in 2010
Written by Kirsten Taggart
Number 5: Eco-friendly home energy systems
- Sanyo and Panasonic are developing systems that use fuel cells to heat water and batteries to store solar power.
- You will be able to monitor energy use via Panasonic TVs.
- Toshiba’s LED lights bulbs continue the green energy tech trend.
Number 4: Clean energy charging systems for handheld gadgets
- Solar chargers for handheld devices are available from Solar Power and SolarStyle.
- Hydrofill by Horizon uses hydrogen to recharge handheld gadgets and Horizon AA batteries set for release late in 2010.
- Number 3: Large Touch Screens
- Products like Canova’s Dual Touch Screen laptop and HP’s touch screen desktop for Windows 7 are out for purchase.
Number 2: Ereaders
- Apple’s iPad tablet will hit stores soon in a 7 inch by 10 inch format.
- Barnes & Nobel’s Nook, Sony’s e-Reader and Amazon’s popular Kindle are already available.
Number 1: 3D Television
- 3DTV is opening a new chapter in television history with and without the silly glasses. Look out for releases from Magnetic, Panasonic, Sony, and many more in the next two years.