HR.com, the largest network of human resources (HR) executives, announced and recognized exemplary HR and leadership programs and individuals as winners of the 2022 California HR Excellence Awards at HR West in Oakland, California in March.
Multiple companies and individuals across the various award categories have earned well-deserved accolades for their HR and leadership efforts and initiatives throughout the past year filled with obstacles and challenges during various stages of the pandemic.
The 2022 California HR Excellence Awards winners are:
- Most Effective Employee Communication, Encore Capital Group
- Most Impactful Employee Engagement Initiative, Prolacta Bioscience
- Best Culture Initiative, Pharmavite
- Best Learning and Development Program, Pharmavite
- Best Performance Management Initiative, BPM LLP
- Best Wellness Program, Payactiv
- Best Covid-19 Employee Support Initiative, Pharmavite
- Emerging HR Leader of the Year (under 40), Prathima Sundar, ENGIE
- HR Strategist of the Year, Prathima Sundar, ENGIE
- HR Leader of the Year, Amy Cappellanti-Wolf, Cohesity
The 2022 Regional Leader Award winners are:
- Brandi Hudson, San Francisco
- Kate Sylvester, San Francisco
- TehShan Lee, Peninsula
- Jane Fan, Santa Clara
Jolene Huey, East Bay
About the California HR Excellence Awards
The California HR Excellence Awards recognize companies and individuals across the entire spectrum of human resources and celebrate successes in HR and leadership. These awards showcase an industry fostered by leadership, service, innovation, support, and principle, all of which have continuously driven the industry forward. The 2022 award winners were celebrated on March 8th at the awards ceremony at HR West in Oakland, California.
At HR.com, we are committed to educating HR professionals and helping them build meaningful careers. When it comes to HR, we connect them with everything they need, and almost 2 million HR pros agree! They rely on the HR.com community as the foremost, trusted resource for education, career development, networking, and compliance. Offerings include the largest network of HR executives, leading-edge industry research from the HR Research Institute, 13 HR-themed ePublications, innovative HR education including 250+ annual webcasts, the most comprehensive HR certification exam preparation that guarantees passing SHRM and HRCI certification, as well as valuable HR tools, and legal compliance updates. HR.com has the largest knowledge base of HR practices globally and offers unparalleled training and networking for HR professionals all over the world… 24/7… 365. Visit www.HR.com to maximize your potential.
For more company news: HR.com News