I thought it would be useful to our readers to include weekly recommended readings in preparation for #TChat.
We will give this format a whirl from now into 2011. Wow, did I just say that? 2010 has been such an interesting year for workplace culture innovation. As you may know, I’m in love with ideas. It’s no big secret after all. Technologies like Skype and trendy cool mobile applications are revolutionizing the ways we connect at the office and virtual environments. So much fun.
Our “greatest hits” reading list for tonight’s #TChat is brought to you by our collaborators at @monster_works and @MonsterWW – They will be joining the #TChat conversation live every Tuesday night with from 8-9 PM ET, 7-8 PM CT, 6-7 PM MT, and 5-6 PM PT.
We also welcome global input and hope you can join from wherever you might be. We certainly want to hear from you. We are committed to creating educational content and social community here at the Culture of Talent. Learning is continuous here and we are nothing without people. People (AKA: human capital) are the most valuable asset to any organization or community.
Read more from MonsterThinking (originally posted by Matt Charney) on tonight’s #TChat topic. The Impact of Social, Mobile and Video on Workplace Culture.
- Going Mobile: Redefining Workforce Mobility by Jim Durso (Director of Business Development, Cybershift)
- Virtual Management: 4 Secrets To Managing Virtual Workers by Michael Tasner (Digital Marketing author and speaker; President, Taz Solutions, Inc.)
- The Power of Video by Sharlyn Lauby (HR consultant, blogger)
- The How and Why of Leveraging Internal Social Networks by Trish McFarlane (HR Business Partner, blogger, HREvolution and WomenofHR founder)
- Social Media Inside the Company by Chris Hoyt (Talent Engagement & Marketing Leader, PepsiCo)
We will see you tonight and look forward! Thank you for engaging with us on this channel.
Happy Holidays from our Community! Cheers.